Brian MillsMSAAT, RIBA, FFB
30 years of practical experience in architecture ranging from the planning, design and construction detailing of schemes up to £200 million. High level of expertise in project management, contract administration & expert witness work
- £7 million warehouse and office scheme at Newark for British Gypsum.
- £8 million housing scheme for Gedling Borough Council.
- £3 million scheme for B & H Loughborough.
- 200,000 sq ft retail development, Nottingham, for Arkwright Developments.
- Numerous warehouses, factories and office blocks ranging from £1 million to £10 million.
- Planning/Development Schemes for collieries at Clipstone, Mansfield, Bolsover, Whitwell,
Worksop, Babington and Markham.
- Expert Witness in both Planning and Legal work. Witness in a £6 million legal dispute for Wilson Bowden.
- £9 million high bay warehouse, Corby for Wincanton Distribution.
- £7 million factory, Thurrock, Stanton Rubber.
Client e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org