Nick HutchingsBA(Hons) Dip.Arch RIBA
Nick Joined the practice in 1999 and became a partner in 2005. Since joining the practice Nick has been involved on a variety of developments for small residential, education, commercial and leisure.
- Phases 1 & 2 St Anns Student accommodation yielding 411 + 190 beds £10m & £6.5m respectively. Nottingham.
- Mitsubishi garage development to form 55 apartments with retail below. £3.7m.Nottingham.
- Residential development Woolpack Lane Nottingham 136 apartments. £10m
- Conversion work to form apartments in 6 developments accross Nottingham totalling in 300+ units including
38 units Mills Building
46 units Neil Foreman Building
23 units Swanns Building
46 units The Establishment
95 units Crusader House
30 units Plumptre Street
- Developments of 126 apartments Talbot Street Nottingham with gym and retail units.
- Variety of housing developments leading from feasibility to completion and handover from 5 to 190 unit sites.
- Early design work taking the project for new primary school. Nottingham
- New development for Gala leisure creating the flag ship outlet. £3.5m.Chatham
- Formation and refit of bars. Nottingham
- New community centre. £500k Newark
- Retail development on Mansfield Road Nottingham for end users Tescos & Subway
Client e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org